Web Development Lead in Multiplier Teruel, Aragon, Spain
This job listing is about Multiplier in Teruel, Aragon, Spain 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Multiplier enables companies to employ anyone, anywhere in a few clicks. Our SaaS platform combines the multi-local complexities of hiring & paying employees anywhere in the world, and automates everything. We are passionate about creating a world where people can get a job they love, without having to leave the people they love. We are looking for smart and talented people who will add on to our collective energy and share the same excitement. We are headquartered in Singapore, but our team is remote.
- Be the technical owner of website. You will be key responsible person for developing and delivering all needs related to web development at Multiplier. To do so you will write maintainable and reusable code.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, designers and tech team to ensure you building the best of quality web pages that are of high quality and very well performing.
- Participate actively in brainstorming sessions to drive development of powerful conceptual solutions; develop and present creative ideas based on input from creative, social and marketing teams.
- Provide advice to the marketing team on website optimization opportunities and supporting implementation.
- Improve usability by collaborating with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Test and optimize websites, code, and assets for maximum speed and scalability over multiple devices and browsers
- Working on multiple web development projects to deliver the business needs as aligned with your stakeholders, on time and up to standard.
- You have a current online Portfolio – which shows your grasp of web development skills and exposure to modern web development.
- 7+ years of professional experience in modern web development with at least 2 years in leading web development teams.
- Experience in building websites on modern CMS, preferably experience and understanding of Worpress, Webflow and the likes.
- Good knowledge and understanding of web technologies and how the internet works. Deeper knowledge of web servers and scaling.
- Deep knowledge of responsive UI design standards, UX methodologies, and web design production techniques.
- Shown experience originating new concepts and innovative design approaches for web which have significant impact on marketing efforts.
What’s on Offer?
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Flexible working options
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Teruel, Aragon, Spain
Application Deadline: N/A