This listing is about webuyanycar in Sutton, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Starting Salary: £22,325 per year (OTE £28,000 from Monthly Performance Bonus)
PLUS £1500 London Weighting for working inside the M25
PLUS £1000 contract-signing bonus (paid split at 3 and 6 months service)
PLUS Annual ‘Thank You’ bonus of £1 per car bought (This is likely to be hundreds!)
We’re the UK’s favourite car buying service and we are growing FAST! We have over 430 branches, and we will open our 500th before the end of the year! We have over 100,000 reviews on TrustPilot, where we are rated ‘Excellent’! We have a nationwide team of over 700 car buyers, working to make our customer’s car sale ‘so quick’ and ‘so simple’!
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, honest and service-driven individuals to join our team. We’re looking for people who can deliver 5-star service and want to take ownership of our car-buying service in their local area. You could be surprised by some of the cars we buy – it’s not unusual to meet customers with supercars, vans, electric cars and much more. We really do buy any car.
Don’t worry if you don’t know anything about cars, as our training will take care of that for you! We commit to full training for all new-starters at our training centres, as well as frequently delivering training both in-person and online. We have Model Branch Managers in every region, who are experts in their roles and buddy-up with new-starters to get them up-to-speed!
Want to know if we’re a match for you?
- Do you think you can make the car-selling experience seamless for our customers?
- Do you love meeting customers face to face and delivering outstanding service?
- Do you have the drive, pace and ambition to thrive with a big brand like ours?
- Do you want to work for a market-leading big brand with unstoppable growth?
Our Retail Executive roles are all-encompassing. First-and-foremost they buy cars, but they also ensure the efficient running of their branches, and they are the main points of contact for our thousands of customers every week. If you have the drive and the passion to succeed, you’ll ultimately be converting appointments into successful car purchases.
You will often have time working alone so managing your own workload and customer-base is crucial to your success. Although physically alone, you’ll have the support of a massive brand and web presence, with all the knowledge and support you could wish for available at the push of a button!
You won’t be held back by the responsibilities of managing a team but you will need to manage yourself, your local customer-base, your time and your branch.
The position would best suit an experienced customer-facing professional such as a Sales Executive, Retailer or Hospitality specialist who is used to working independently and wants the opportunities made available by a market-leading brand.
Our Ideal Candidate must be able to:
- Contact prospects and prioritise their diary to achieve appointments and meet targets
- Work full-time up to a 48-hour shift pattern (including paid lunches) over 5 days
- Work every Saturday and Sunday with rest days predominantly occurring between Monday-Friday
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A current full UK manual driving license
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Customer-focused with excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and by yourself
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Team social events budget available to all!
- Monthly & Annual Bonuses, Incentives & Rewards
- Buy More Holiday Scheme + Accrue Extra for Length of Service!
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Structured Progression Programmes & Pay Increases
So why not put your career into a higher gear? Apply today!
Job Location: Sutton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com