Website Wolseley UK
This listing is about Wolseley UK in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
£21,000 + Bonus
About The Role
We’re searching for a passionate and self-motivated Sales Advisor to join our friendly and growing team in Hinkley.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing sales orders
- Serving on the trade counter
- Answering customer queries
- Checking stock
- Supporting in the warehouse with stock and deliveries
- Relevant sales and customer service experience
- Ability to communicate and having the willingness to learn
- Creative problem solving
- Customer focused mindset
- Good prioritising skills
- Having product knowledge would be an advantage
- Having enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Previous experience of customer service within the plumbing sector would be desirable
About Your Development And Benefits
We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to move to the next stage in your career with us. This all starts with your induction where you get to know us and our business and continues with relevant training and development.
Our people get benefits including:
- Pension plan
- Holiday – 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Staff discounts on hundreds of retailers
- Wellbeing support
Wolseley UK is the country’s largest plumbing, heating and cooling trade specialist merchant and we aim to be the first-choice specialist merchant for trade customers.
We supply 180,000 different products to over 100,000 customers every year. Join us and you’ll be part of a team that gets the right products to customers at the right price, in the right place, and at the right time. You’ll also enjoy extensive training and an award-winning pension and great rewards package.
Advert Close Date – 07/02/22
Company: Wolseley UK
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A