Equipment Operator in Wood Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
This job listing is about Wood in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting a Telehandler Operator to join our team in Angore, Hela Province Papua New Guinea on rotational schedule. Reporting to the Logistics and Materials Supervisor, the Telehandler Operator will be required to work within Warehouse and project area.
- Experienced Telehandler Operator with knowledge and skills to operate Telehandlers to perform required tasks.
- Move, loads and unload materials
- Responsible for safety, equipment inspections and possibly assisting with repairs
- Be expected to assist other crafts in their down times which may include non-operating activities as directed by your Supervisor.
- Participate in Safety activities like Pre Start Tool Boxes and O&I cards.
Skills / Qualifications
- Certified to PNG/ Australian standards for required equipment operation
- Heavy Vehicle Certification accreditation
- Minimum of 5-year experience operating heavy machines – Telehandler
- Experience in oil and gas or similar industries conducting rigging/dogging tasks
- Forlklift and Front End Loader experiences would be an added advantage.
This role is open to PNG Nationals only.
If you’re an experienced Telehandler Operator ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Application Deadline: N/A