People & Culture Manager in World Vision Honiara, Solomon Islands
Website World Vision
This job listing is about World Vision in Honiara, Solomon Islands 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type
Local – Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
Purpose Of Position
Reporting to the National Director, this position is crucial in meeting the World Vision Solomon Island (WVSI) strategy and mission. The critical success factors include good leadership, effective HR administration, Compensation and reward management, talent acquisition (recruitment and selection), Partnering for Performance process, development and implementation of P&C related policies and continuous process improvements and productivity enhancement initiatives to support WVSI organizational over all business strategy. Accomplishment of performance standard is assessed from providing leadership to subordinates and meeting the targets or expected outcomes of the indicators set.
The job scope covers both operational and strategic P&C management covering the entire organization.
- As a Functional Expert provide strategic and operational support on all people matters, providing leadership, advice and solutions based on analysis of People & Culture issues and challenges across the organization.
- As an Employee Champion provide timely partnership and strategic P&C support to Managers and Senior Leaders.
- Lead and handle deliverables on P&C functions such as Staffing & Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Talent & Performance Management, Staff Care and Wellbeing, Organisational Compliance and Employee Relations and Learning and Development.
- Work with Regional P&C Business Partner on timely delivering regional and global P&C priorities.
- Regularly review and improve P&C operational work areas such as policies, process, tools, templates.
- Provide leadership to two P&C staff i.e. Business Partner and System and Data Administration Officer in the unit. Work together as a team addressing staff and organisational needs, improving departmental performance.
This position is a member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). The SLT is expected to role model leadership behaviors that are aligned with organizational core values, and set a positive tone for the organizational life and culture that are fit for purpose, and support the achievement of organizational vision, mission and strategic objectives.
Company: World Vision
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honiara, Solomon Islands
Application Deadline: N/A