Website Yolk Recruitment Ltd
This listing is about Yolk Recruitment Ltd in Ladock, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Brighton – Hybrid
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit is working with a large and fast-growing regulatory body to support them to recruit an Information Security & Compliance. To be the point of contact for the organisation on all matters relating to Information Governance/Security and Data Protection and provide information, guidance and advice required to support n delivery of its statutory functions and corporate objectives
What you’ll be doing as an Information Security & Compliance Advisor
- Identify and advise on the risks that TPR faces in maintaining ISO27001 standards and our statutory obligations DPA/GDPR.
- Provide advice and support on all data protection related matters, incidents and risk to staff and managers.
- Provide support and enables customers, staff, and members of the public to exercise their statutory rights about their information as held across the organisation
- Handle requests/queries in relation to disclosure Freedom of Information and Data Subject Access Rights balancing the requirements of DPA2018 and the Pensions Act.
- Support and enable change priorities ensuring privacy by design is considered, minimum standards are met, and risks are mitigated or managed.
What the successful Information Security & Compliance Advisor will bring to the team
- Recognised specialist qualification in Information Governance E.g. Freedom of Information, Data Protection, or Records Management or min 2 years equivalent experience or substantial demonstrable experience working in a complex information governance, records management, and risk management environment. Preferred regulatory bodies, public sector.
- Experience of requests under the Freedom of Information Act & SAR and Individuals’ Rights requests under the Data Protection Act 2018
Here’s what the Successful Information Security & Compliance Advisor will receive in return:
- Starting salary of £33,883 and £44,979
- Civil service pensions arrangements
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus arrangements
Think this one’s for you?
If you think this Information Security & Compliance Advisor
role is for you then apply online to Nikki Fisher at Yolk Recruitment
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
Company: Yolk Recruitment Ltd
Job Location: Ladock, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com