Director of Casino in Yolo Group Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Website Yolo Group
This job listing is about Yolo Group in Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Yolo brings next-level innovation to the worlds of iGaming, fintech, blockchain and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, Yolo is committed to putting the customer at the centre of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 63 different nationalities around the world, the Yolo’s disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on “to the moon”.
As a Director of Casino, you will be responsible for managing strategic and operational processes and results for best-of-breed crypto and VIP-oriented casino brand and product. The business is expected to expand rapidly, so you’ll be working in a fast-paced environment that constantly evolves, putting the customers at the centre of everything you do.
You will be working closely with the VIP, Customer Support, Acquisition, Engineering, Design, CRM, Analytics and other operational teams. We expect you to lead change and results in a customer-centric and data-driven setting, to ensure we excel in our business ambitions.
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Implementing casino brands vision and strategy to establish us further as a crypto-focused iGaming market-leading brand
- Running the casino as a high roller boutique, fully in charge and accountable for the player’s journey
- Ensuring the product is set to serve the key markets and brands
- Building, developing and leading the team by supporting their development and helping them to thrive in their everyday work
- Setting goals & priorities for your teams and agreeing on KPIs with other verticals, ensuring that the results are delivered
- Responsibility for the P&L of casino brands, maximising profitability
- Responsibility for the Casino product, platform and brands
- Working together with the casino development team. Including continuous back-end and front-end optimisation to ensure alignment and cooperation
- Leading the following KPI among other metrics: NGR, new customer and existing customer contribution, FTDs, and STDs, with a focus on high-value and VIP customers, NC, APDs, ROI, ROE
- Improving and leading the overall casino customer experience, ensuring a smooth, speedy and efficient customer journey
- Generating new product ideas and features and assisting with their implementation on-site
- Developing and expanding the key markets that have been identified as the targets for each casino brand
- Working together with marketing and ensuring the acquisition and CRM delivery
- Staying current with market and industry knowledge and relevant regulations, ensuring offers remain compliant and competitive
- Budget, monitor, report and optimise
- Managing departmental budgets and ensuring that campaigns attain monthly and quarterly targets, delivering financial KPIs
✔️ What we expect from you
- Strong hands-on experience working in an online casino in a management role
- Proven track record and skill set in managing strong casino brands and products in various different markets
- Experience in leading big teams, both remote and on-site
- Good and solid understanding of crypto
- CRM management experience
- Strong analytical skills and an excellent work ethic
- Excellent communicator and ability to form strong partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and spoken English
This role would be mainly based in Tallinn, Estonia.
🚀 What will you find at Yolo?
- Generous learning & development package (personal development plan & trainings, company-wide knowledge sharing & trainings) 📚
- Opportunity to invest in the Group’s own venture fund, Yolo Investments 💸
- Focus on your well-being via monthly sports compensation, in-house gym and relaxing sleeping pods in our HQ, three health days per year and private health insurance after the first-year anniversary 🥰
- Celebrating together! Birthday day off, paid vacation days to celebrate personal achievements, e.g. child’s first school day, marriage. 🥳
- Comfortable offices with its own cafeteria in HQ, plenty of fruits, snacks, drinks and good vibes 🍒
- Most legendary events and networking opportunities with colleagues across the whole Group 🎉
- Free parking at the office 🚗
- Relocation support if needed 🌏
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don’t hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!
Company: Yolo Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Application Deadline: N/A