Website Yopa Property
This listing is about Yopa Property in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Yopa are one of the UK’s largest estate agents and we have been independently rated by thousands of customers as ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot. We are a full-service estate agency every step of the way, with local agents up and down the country.
We now have a unique opportunity to join our award-winning Customer Resolutions team based at our Award Winning Contact Centre in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
Our Customer Resolutions team are an experienced and crucial part of our Customer Service function, responsible for investigating and delivering outcomes for high-level Complaints as well as managing Cancellations, Refunds and Collections.
As a Customer Resolutions Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of complaints handlers to deliver best in class complaints handling and outcomes as well as managing key stakeholder relationships both internally (Regional Directors) and externally (Ombudsman). You will have a track record in improving business performance and customer service through Root Cause Analysis. You will do this by supporting their personal & professional development through coaching, feedback, and training. You will also provide support in key areas such as recruitment and training.
If you are an ambitious, motivated leader and want to be part of a dynamic team striving to deliver a best-in-class service to our customers, we would love to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Head of Contact Centre, offering performance updates, key insight, and feeding back on areas of risk to ensure continuous business improvement.
- Day-to-day management of a high-level Complaints team which includes; workflow management, coaching, feedback, reporting and stakeholder management to ensure business KPIs are met.
- Conduct regular 121’s, performance reviews and team huddles to provide key business updates, review performance and deliver feedback.
- Creating a culture and environment of best-in-class customer service, empowering the team to take ownership of all complaints.
- Being the key player in contributing to a culture of continuous improvement within the business.
- Analyse performance data (Power BI, Salesforce, Excel/Google Sheets) to identify trends with team performance and conduct root cause analysis to implement corrective actions.
- Working closely with Operational Managers to ensure targets are met, new initiatives rolled out and key business messages are delivered.
- Ensure the team follows company quality, compliance & complaints procedure, handling complaints effectively and taking escalated complaints where appropriate.
- Develop new recruits by implementing our on-boarding policy to enable a smooth integration into the business.
Essential Skills and Experience
- We are looking for a leader that loves coaching and developing people. This is an essential skill to be able to support your team to deliver on business KPIs and support personal development.
- Understand what good complaints management looks like and how to deliver it yourself and via your team
- Previous experience of managing a complaints team, resolving complaints from multiple business areas
- Tenacious, resourceful, composed and collaborative – a resilient leader!
- Great verbal & written communication (inspire, persuade, resolve), able to actively listen to understand.
- Understanding the importance of using data effectively to deliver high performance.
- Developed and delivered complaints reporting within the business and regulatory bodies
- Ability to effectively manage time in a fast-paced environment with multiple conflicting priorities.
- Experience of implementing Contact Centre HR policies and procedures.
- A genuine passion for turning customers into fans!
- Fun, diverse company culture with a forward thinking approach to employee development and customer service deliver, utilising the latest tech
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure plus annual salary reviews
- Excellent company benefits including 22 days paid leave and access to Group Discounts for hundreds of retailers across categories such as getaways, groceries, fashion, electronics, food & drink, and entertainment.
- Discounts for you, your friends and family if your home is sold by Yopa and additional discounts for mortgage services.
- Enrolment Into an Aviva Workplace Pension Scheme (Option to opt out)
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Full training provided by our award winning L&D team
- We provide ongoing support through training, coaching and 121’s and you’ll have access to our amazing learning platform Thrive to take control of your professional development.
- Equipment provided as part of the role
- Career progression into other areas of the business is available upon successful completion of probationary period – an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to kick start their career in Estate Agency!
- Free on-site parking, drinks and breakfast items daily across our contact centres In Hinckley and Watford
Here at Yopa, our customers get the same end-to-end service they would from a local high street agency, with the added benefit of easy to use and market-leading technology that helps them see every step of their sale, as it happens. Our service also includes dedicated, experienced local estate agents, evening, and weekend opening hours via our two contact centres in Watford & Hinckley where our teams help with everything from mortgages to conveyancing. Our popular Pay Later option means customers can defer the cost of selling their home for 10 months and our No Sale, No Fee proposition means sellers have the flexibility of not paying a penny until their home is sold.
Company: Yopa Property
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A