Digital Marketing Specialist in Youwe Stockholm
This job listing is about Youwe in Stockholm 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Join Youwe’s Marketing Team and drive clients growth and brand awareness through paid channels.
Execute the rollout of campaigns throughout paid channels, analyze and report on results and consult and recommend activities to optimize results and growth based on client goals. Improve our customers’ insight and strengthen customers’ brand awareness through paid and SoMe channels, and scale up their online business.
Your role as a Digital Marketing Specialist at Youwe
You will work on multiple projects for clients in varying sectors, such as retail, manufacturing, software, environmental, e-learning, finance, insurance and telecom. You will work in both national and international environments. Engaging with clients, you will extract and analyze business needs, relevant audiences and translate requirements to the best possible solutions. You’ll design, build, implement, test, deploy and maintain campaign structures based on best practice. To also improve insights by analyzing results, reporting and optimizations will be an important part of your role.
You will work closely together with our marketing team, together with other parts of the Youwe organisation.
Who You Are
You are a marketing professional comfortable managing large budgets and product inventories. You have a PPC Executive / Paid Media Executive role, or similar and you are a strong communicator.
What You Have
- Minimum of 2 years experience either agency side or in-house
- Ability to work autonomously and report to senior managers and clients
- Be able to work with PPC Managers to help create and execute effective PPC & Paid Social strategies
- Have a deep, commercially aware insight into B2C and B2B paid search & paid social strategies
- Ability to manage multi-channel, full-funnel PPC & Paid Social strategies
- Be responsible for budgeting, continuous optimisation, and performance analysiseporting
- Day-to-day management of paid activity across Google and social media
- Setting up reporting templates, producing monthly reports, and providing strategic recommendations based on performance
We are Youwe
Working with the world’s leading technology partners, we are the digital agency for ambitious business looking to accelerate growth. With nine offices across the globe and 300+ developers, consultants, designers, digital marketers and strategists, we are best in class. Stimulated by our inclusive culture, in which curiosity and emotional intelligence help us be upfront and authentic, we are confident problem solvers. Leveraging technology, data and creativity, we stay ahead and go beyond to deliver exceptional, personalized customer experiences at scale!
Are you? Apply now!
Interested in the role? Then we’d like to get to know you! Please upload your CV and cover letter using the application button.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockholm
Application Deadline: N/A