Senior Data Analyst in ZeptoLab Belgrade, Serbia
This job listing is about ZeptoLab in Belgrade, Serbia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
ZeptoLab is looking for a driven Senior Data Analyst to join our Analytics Department.
This role will oversee all data infrastructure, predictive analytics, and reporting needs and drive its vision for these directions for Zeptolab. Initially, the main focus will be dedicated to marketing and creative analytics. Senior Data Analyst will be a key member of the Analytics department, will have a direct impact on the company’s business metrics and work closely with other departments.
Senior Data Analyst will be based in our Barcelona or Belgrade office and we offer relocation support.
- Review current data infrastructure and build the vision for the future;
- Assure high quality and accessibility of data;
- Support the team with automation of internal processes and sustain current internal infrastructure (DataBase, Marketing BI management);
- Guide the team in building Internal Marketing BI and increase analytics impact on business by leveraging new tools;
- Improve prediction models, and build scalable decision-making solutions;
- Help team to improve the processes in the edge of business and analytics (like creatives testing process);
- Constantly look for improvements to make sure business goals are met;
- Mentor the team and improve their technical skills.
What We Expect From You
- Minimum 3 years in analytics in gaming, SaaS, mobile apps or other technical consumer product facing industries;
- Strong knowledge of data querying languages (SQL) and scripting languages for statistical and data-manipulation purposes (Python). The majority of our stack is in Python. You should be able to write the code and contribute to our data project;
- Solid understanding of DataBases, ETL processes, Visualisation solutions (Tableau/Looker etc) and experience with different APIs. You should be able to review the current infrastructure and suggest the vision;
- Demonstrated ability to be a partner, identify winning opportunities and determine complex resolutions cross functionally where needed (e.g. engineers, product managers, analysts, business, and marketing functions at all levels);
- Experienced in working with ambiguity, demonstrating critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities both independently and collaboratively;
- Experience in defining highly complex requirements, framing issues into recommended approaches using appropriate tools/methods;
- Experience in data governance, data-driven automation, experimentation design and execution, and personalization initiatives;
- Strong business acumen and ability to evangelize an up-to-date awareness of where analytics/data science can be leveraged to provide business value;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, that allow collaboration and influencing at all levels and cross-functionally;
- Strong problem-solving – you develop alternative solutions, and initiate corrective actions based on your analysis of the problem;
- Excellent strategic thinking – you consistently and effectively plan for both long- and short-term, adjusting plans as needed to achieve key objectives;
- Advanced level of English.
- Mobile marketing knowledge: understanding of how marketing channels work;
- Marketing analytics knowledge: understanding of how attributions work, experience with MMPs (Adjust/AppsFlyer), focus on tools and infrastructure solutions for marketing needs;
- Passion for games.
These are ideal but not all required as we know some people (e.g women) are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture at ZeptoLab.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam – is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals – so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we’ll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, travel, fitness, mobile payments, payment of tourist trips and a lot of additional services).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Application Deadline: N/A